Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So What Happened?

I don't particularly want to discuss it on this blog, but it should be noted that my beloved mother passed away in her sleep less than two weeks ago, and I'm just feeling really raw and terrible about it. What can I say? I miss my mom. :(

Anyway, I'm now forced to make some real life-altering decisions that I hoped to postpone for a few more years. Well, no such luck. Fortunately, I have a great support network of friends and family, and that makes all the difference in the world. Please take note that if I'm acting weird towards anyone, I apologize in advance. I figured that an explanation was in order, and this is it. I may write down my feelings about this tragedy at some point, but I don't really feel that this blog is the place for it. From now on, my other posts will be focused on issues more germane to the site, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment