Thursday, March 22, 2012

Steam Has A Rune Group. Who Knew?



I hope you precious readers can forgive me. When it comes to certain technical matters, I'm completely retarded. Until last night, I didn't even know that there was a Rune group on Steam. Hell, I would not even have a Steam account (which I rarely use) if my kid brother hadn't set it up for me. So, yeah. There it is, and now you know. The group is called:

Steam Group
RUNE HOV (RUNE HOV)

Here's the link...

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RUNEHOV

3 comments:

  1. sounds awesome!!! :)
    can't believe it...

    regards ona

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS awesome, man. I can't believe I was unaware of it. :) If we want to see which Rune gamers are online, we only need visit the Steam site (the link up top). The only problem is, you have to actually be a member of the RUNE HOV Steam group for it to keep track of you.

    So my message to everyone is, if you want other Rune gamers to know you're out there, please get a Steam account and join the group. It's open! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool :D

    i think the groub will gets bigger now because of the Rune Classic 1.10 version :D

    ReplyDelete