Sunday, October 23, 2011

So What Have I Been Doing Lately?

That's the real question, right? What have I been up to lately? Aside from adding a couple roleplaying game links, I haven't been updating the site for the past several weeks. There have been no topics about rpgs, discussions about Rune, and not even any goofy animal videos. So you might wonder what's been going on. The answer is, I've been working super-hard at school, and I guess I've just been too burned out lately to update the blog. Yeah, I know. That's a weak excuse. :)

I'll fix that soon, guys. In any case, the myriad number of links here should keep you all occupied for a while, and I will soon return to Rune, provided there's anyone left who plays... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nice that you have done this site man ,really good work. I wonder how many countless hours did it take to put everything together:P Reminds me of my map Libeslide which took me about 40 hours, its funny to think that I couldnt care less if it were been dead, I still made that map! So, this is good work man. btw heres my rune video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LkNFa3-L6c&feature=channel_video_title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Yaknum! Yeah, it took a long time to create this site, but I did so because it's convenient to have all this information in a single place.

    On a personal level, I really miss playing Rune. I guess I've just been so involved in school lately, that Rune has temporarily taken second priority. But hey, it happens...

    By the way, nice video. I sat down with a slice of pizza, and watched it. Aaahh, the memories...! :)

    ReplyDelete