Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Being Sick Sucks.



I have pneumonia, and it feels like the "Black Death". Back on February 20th, my dad had to be driven off to the hospital in an ambulance, by a bunch of burly paramedics. It turns out he had pneumonia. He's mostly recovered from it, but it took its toll on his body. A couple days later, I became very ill with bronchitis, and then in March, I also developed pneumonia.

On Friday, April 5th, I temporarily admitted myself to the hospital for evaluation. That was when I discovered that I have pneumonia in my lower left lung. Needless to say, I've been coughing like crazy, and it's been very hard to breathe. I'm getting tired of feeling like the "Black Death", and I will be very pleased to put this depressing chapter of my life behind me...

1 comment: