Friday, January 11, 2013

You win, motherfuckers.

Well, it looks like the spammers have struck again, and barred me from my own website. You little bitches wanted to spam my forums into oblivion? Well, guess what? Mission accomplished.

I was going to retire the forums, and keep them only for archival purposes. But now? Forget that shit. It's a waste of time. I don't normally use expletives on this site, but I really am irritated, as the reasons why limp-dicked morons do this crap is beyond my ability to comprehend.



This is what it said when I attempted to log into lambshack.org:

"You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Spammer IP Block

A ban has been issued on your IP address."


Lovely. I've been banned from my own website. Oh, well. I guess I'll just chock this one up as a loss, and be happy that Facebook and Blogger provide me with everything I need. Enjoy your victory, spammers....but remember, it doesn't make you any less of a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment