Sunday, May 27, 2012

So What Am I Up To Now?

So you might be wondering....what's el Saco Lambo up to now? Well, I just finished Final Exams, and got my grades for the semester. It looks like I did reasonably well, and will be returning to college in the Fall. What else? Well, my father and I will be moving. After dear old Mom passed away last year, we've decided to get a fresh start, so we'll be moving soon. We can't pay for two mortgages, so we have to move out. It blows, but what can you do?

What else? Well, I'll soon be seeing a Physical Therapist. I've had yet another injury over the past year, and I'm hoping they can help me to soothe my lower back pain. The doctor said that it isn't too serious (and is correctable), so I'm looking forward to PT, and solving this problem once and for all. I haven't been to the gym in two months, so it's time for some action!

Also, you guys might notice that my forum has been inactive. Don't sweat it. I've been so busy with school and with the stress of moving, that the forum just wasn't that important. This is why I love blogs. There's no pressure to update everything every fifteen minutes. Anyway, the forum is merely an experiment, since I wanted the opportunity to familiarize myself with the forum software, though I couldn't have created the forum without Frozn's assistance. Thanks, man!

In any case, have no fear, guys. I'll be keeping the blog semi-regularly updated, and try to keep the forum spam-free, for those that ever need to post something. Anyway....more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment